Our friends over at Smartdogs Blog had a great idea – six word memoirs, canine style. The idea? Write a memoir for your dog, in six words.
I like the idea so much that I’ve decided to write thirteen memoirs, for thirteen of my most memorable – and memoirable – dogs.
- Tula – crazy dog grin masks sweetness
- Bunny – Her life’s soundtrack is circus music
- Journey – in her is everything zen distilled
- Sailor – I can still kick your ass
- I jump therefore I am Dexter!
- Delilah – weirdest dog in the whole world
- Paris – loves all people, hates most dogs
- Tessa – benevolent dictator in a fur suit
- Hammer – the soft center of Charlotte’s heart
- Tara – fierce warrior, puppy licker, child’s companion
- Ellie – only loved those she knew best
- Penny – your loss I regret the most
- Murfee – My gentle giant and best friend